Home >> Helpful Tips
Please follow the following guidelines during the Parikrama:
- Give proper respect to all the Deities, Brahmans, cows, trees, creepers, rocks and kundas on and around the Parikrama route.
- Do not offend any living thing, be it moving or non-moving. If you perform any such undesirable act, you will loose the benifits of the Parikrama.
- Wear only fresh and clean clothes during the Parikrama and do not wear shoes or leather items
- Before commencing the Parikrama, take a bath and clean teeth and observe brahmachrya during the Parikrama.
- Parikrama is not to be continued during the night.
- While performing the Parikrama move carefully and avoid causing any harm to any living things or beings on the route.
- If you fall sick during Parikrama, stop and take proper rest. Resume the Parikrama only after you have completely recovered.
- Do not leave the Parikrama incomplete or end it mid-way.
- Do not strain yourself while performing the Parikrama.